Sunday 9 June 2013

Everything Dolcett-ish

Photo



thoughtsofmen: You better not be sending that image to your...



thoughtsofmen:

You better not be sending that image to your friends little brother.

mondedo: 2 poor slaves in auction



mondedo:

2 poor slaves in auction

mnkgb-blogspot: sexyclipstv: Finding that...



mnkgb-blogspot:

sexyclipstv:

Finding that spot;

mnkgb-blogspot  things I like reblogged from other Tumblr users.

  I invite all submissions & you can remain anonymous or if you like, I will plug your blog! <3 I'm a bi male!

http://mnkgb-blogspot.tumblr.com/submit

 

beautifulcurve: Forge me one of you…



beautifulcurve:

Forge me one of you…

chnkychuck: An extra large whole tit.  



chnkychuck:

An extra large whole tit.  

chnkychuck: Butchering the meat.



chnkychuck:

Butchering the meat.

Photo



chnkychuck: Beheading, the first step in the process of turning...



chnkychuck:

Beheading, the first step in the process of turning the willful slave into delicious meat.

chnkychuck: A plump and prime meat slave, being gutted, while...



chnkychuck:

A plump and prime meat slave, being gutted, while conveniently hung spread upside down.

exposed-in-public: Show your piercings on Flashing Friday from...



exposed-in-public:

Show your piercings on Flashing Friday from http://exposed-in-public.tumblr.com/

http://sirbknight.tumblr.com/



http://sirbknight.tumblr.com/

tyrantden: They have already learned that attempting to leave...



tyrantden:

They have already learned that attempting to leave results in painful electric shocks; but soon they will also learn to love the attention they will be given. The Owner is very proud of his ever growing collection, and goes to lengths to see that it is well maintained.

workaholicatrest:  Sometimes I'm a bit possessive.



workaholicatrest:

 Sometimes I'm a bit possessive.

tyrantden: A step-Mother considers her step-daughter's market...



tyrantden:

A step-Mother considers her step-daughter's market value.

Photo



nudebeachnaughty: More @ SecretHotWifeHubby blog



nudebeachnaughty:

More @ SecretHotWifeHubby blog

yesmrs: tricias-captions: Her thoughts are fuzzy as she's...



yesmrs:

tricias-captions:

Her thoughts are fuzzy as she's waking up. "What a dream," she thinks. "It had to be a dream. All that nasty stuff. With my own mother. No way. It must have been a dream. Wait. Who's holding me. Too soft for a guy. OMG. This is Mom's room. Maybe this is the dream. There's no way I went down on my mother last night. I'm just going to pretend this isn't happening."

STORY BY TRICIA

Photo



rryder-50: One more….this is about the purest I've...



rryder-50:

One more….this is about the purest I've shot…completey naked, barefoot, no bridle, no butt plug…just a collar and cuffs.
Oh, and nipple bells…but she's got those lovely nipple rings, so why not?
(Ivy Breann)

No comments:

Post a Comment